Enjoy The Finish Sunrises and Fishing
Grant-Valkaria is a town in Brevard County, Florida, and his home of the annual Seafood Fest. The town's population was 3,850 at the 2010 United States Census. Grant-Valkaria is located south of Melbourne, between Palm Bay and Sebastian.
Some Factual Data
For population 25 years and over in 32949:High school or higher: 91.6% Bachelor's degree or higher: 27.3% Graduate or professional degree: 8.7% Unemployed: 14.8% Mean travel time to work (commute): 0.0 minutes
For population 15 years and over in 32949:
- Never married: 13.9%
- Now married: 63.5%
- Separated: 4.9%
- Widowed: 5.6%
- Divorced: 12.1%
Zip code 32949 compared to state average:
- Black race population percentage below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age significantly above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage below state average.
- Renting percentage significantly below state average.
- Number of rooms per house above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
Median resident age: 52.6 years (Florida: 41.1 years)
Races in zip code 32949:
- White population: 2,004
- Black population: 75
- American Indian population: 11
- Asian population: 24
- Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander population: 1
- Some other race population: 3
- Two or more races population: 39
- Hispanic or Latino population: 91
Most common first ancestries reported in 32949 (%):
- German (19%)
- Other groups (12%)
- Italian (12%)
- American (11%)
- English (10%)
- Polish (5%)
- Irish (4%)